About Christina C.H
Christina is a vocal coach and singer who trained at Mountview Conservatoire for the Performing Arts in London. She has 8 years of experience in coaching singers of all ages and teaching singing and ukulele in primary schools. She also directs and composes arrangements for four choirs in and around London.
Christina teaches vocals for beginners, aspiring singers and performing arts students.
Vocal coaching with Christina includes:
- Elementary/intermediate vocal techniques
- Muscle, breathing and relaxation exercises
- Musical expression and performance
- Releasing limiting beliefs to build confidence
Teaching in ukulele
Anne teaches ukulele for beginners and intermediate levels of all ages.
Ukulele lessons include:
- Learning chords and understanding chord diagrams
- Rhythm exercises
- Musical expression
- Combination of uke and singing
Christina teaches most popular genres
Christina always sits down to chat with the student about what they would like to achieve from the lessons. She likes to find out about any difficulties they may have in their singing experiences and will listen to the student sing a couple of songs (if they are comfortable to do so) to get a feel for the work they can achieve together.
For beginners and children, there are minimal resources needed. If you have internet and access to a printer this should suffice to start with.
Please feel free to write Christina a message if you are interested in signing up for lessons or have any questions.
Christina C.H offers online tuition
- We now offer online tuition, where you can learn from with the UK's leading music tutors, from the comfort of your own home.
- Our online tuition portal is the first such service to be optimised for music. With crystal clear audio and video, we'll help you get the most from online learning.
Get started today by sending a message to our tutor Christina C.H
How does it work?
1. Press Send message.
Send message with your details.
2. We will contact you.
The office and the tutor will contact you about the options available.
3. Arrange the first lesson.
The first lesson is arranged with the tutor.
By only working with quality, professional music tutors, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
All our tutors have the highest level of background check in place and subscribe to a strict code of conduct, making your music lessons as safe as possible.
Have your music lesson at the same time every week or create your own schedule based on your availability.