About Guillem M
Guillem is a musician and a music tutor with a degree in composition, music performance and with a MA in Songwriting. Alongside his career as a singer-songwriter, arranger and session musician, Guillem has 14 years of experience teaching guitar, singing, music theory and songwriting to students at all ages in colleges, music schools and privately.
Guillem teaches guitar for beginners to advanced students of all ages.
Guitar lessons with Guillem includes:
- Breathing, collocation and body techniques applied to the instrument
- Techniques for electric, acoustic, classical and lap steel guitars
- Musical expression and performance
- Accompaniment and lead guitars
- Sight reading, chords and rhythm exercises
- Music theory applied to the instrument
- Repertoire and style
Guillem teaches contemporary singing for beginners and advanced of all ages.
The singing lessons include:
- Breathing, collocation and body techniques applied to singing
- Vocal emission and range exercises
- Expression and performance
- Sight reading and rhythm exercises
- Music theory applied to singing
- Repertoire and style
Teaching Music Theory
Guillem teaches contemporary music theory and aural training to students of all ages and levels. This is ideal for students wishing to approach music in a more theoretical way or aiming to write their own music.
Music theory lessons include:
- Sight and pitch reading
- Ear training
- Concepts and rules of music
- Form and structure
- Different genres and instruments
- Instrumentation and styles
Guillem teaches songwriting to students of all ages and levels. This is ideal for students wishing to write their own songs.
Songwriting lessons include:
- Lyric writing
- Literature and poetic resources
- Metric and rhyme for lyrics
- Music writing
- Song form
- Exploring the student's own style
Guillem always takes a starting point in the student's own wishes and needs. For Guillem it is important that the students feel heard and well adapted with the choice of both repertoires and teaching methods.
For beginners and children one should expect to buy educational materials for the lessons.
Please feel free to write Guillem a message if you are interested in signing up for lessons or have any questions.
Guillem M offers online tuition
- We now offer online tuition, where you can learn from with the UK's leading music tutors, from the comfort of your own home.
- Our online tuition portal is the first such service to be optimised for music. With crystal clear audio and video, we'll help you get the most from online learning.
Get started today by sending a message to our tutor Guillem M
How does it work?
1. Press Send message.
Send message with your details.
2. We will contact you.
The office and the tutor will contact you about the options available.
3. Arrange the first lesson.
The first lesson is arranged with the tutor.
By only working with quality, professional music tutors, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
All our tutors have the highest level of background check in place and subscribe to a strict code of conduct, making your music lessons as safe as possible.
Have your music lesson at the same time every week or create your own schedule based on your availability.