About Lars F
Lars is completing his part-time Masters at Trinity Laban Conservatoire in London.
Through the developing of his private practice, he’s becoming increasingly interested and deeply passionate about teaching singing and singing pedagogy. For Lars, music – and especially singing – is all about communication, between performer and audience, between composer and performer/audience, between teacher and student; it is about conveying a story and human emotions that people can relate to and that give us a sense of connection and belonging.
This requires not only a deep understanding of technical skills, but also a sensitivity to the text and the way it is set into music, both melodically and harmonically.
Teaching in vocals
Lars teaches singing for beginners and advanced students, mostly young people and adults. Lessons include:
- Breathing for singers
- Vocal technique
- Interpretation and musical expression
- Experiencing freedom in the body and the voice
- Elements of bodywork practices like Feldenkrais Method, Yoga, Alexander Technique
Teaching in music theory
Lars teaches music theory for beginners and advanced students, mostly young people and adults. Lessons include:
- Reading music
- Harmony (key signatures, chords, harmonic progressions)
- Aural skills (intervals, chords, dictation)
Lars teaches many different genres, depending on the student’s interest.
In the first lesson, Lars always asks the student to bring a song that means something to them, to see what their passion is and what the student needs. There will also be a discussion about the student’s goals and dreams and how Lars can help the student achieve them.
Beginners will experience a very structured, step-by-step approach and Lars will start a with a few breathing exercises and working on a song in the first lesson.
Please feel free to write Lars a message if you are interested in signing up for lessons or have any questions.
Lars F offers online tuition
- We now offer online tuition, where you can learn from with the UK's leading music tutors, from the comfort of your own home.
- Our online tuition portal is the first such service to be optimised for music. With crystal clear audio and video, we'll help you get the most from online learning.
Get started today by sending a message to our tutor Lars F
How does it work?
1. Press Send message.
Send message with your details.
2. We will contact you.
The office and the tutor will contact you about the options available.
3. Arrange the first lesson.
The first lesson is arranged with the tutor.
By only working with quality, professional music tutors, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
All our tutors have the highest level of background check in place and subscribe to a strict code of conduct, making your music lessons as safe as possible.
Have your music lesson at the same time every week or create your own schedule based on your availability.