About Manraj L
Manraj is an experienced music educator with a conservatory education from Leeds College of Music. He has a wealth of experience in teaching bass guitar, music theory and various other facets of music. An encouraging and warm environment is top priority for Manraj and is one of the core aspects of his teaching ethos. As well as achieving your musical goals, you will definitely experience a growing passion for music with Manraj.
Lessons with Manraj
Manraj teaches from beginners to advanced students of all ages.
- Development of technique on the Bass Guitar
- Theoretical knowledge linked with practical application
- Development of Sight Reading
- Development of Improvisational skills and Ear Training
- Resources created for each individual student
- If desired, preparation for graded examinations
As well as being an instrumental tutor, Manraj also is a qualified music teacher with experience teaching GCSE and A-Level courses. Private tuition for these courses is available.
Manraj studied jazz at a conservatory level, but is able to teach (almost) all styles of music, specialising in pop/jazz/fusion.
Before the first lesson, Manraj will make it a priority to understand the needs of the student and provide a rough outline of how the lesson will proceed. The lesson will then begin with a brief chat and run at a pace which suits the student. Manraj always takes a starting point in the student’s own wishes and needs and it’s very important that his students feel comfortable and at ease in order for the best learning to happen! Manraj is a skilled tutor and is able to tailor repertoire and teaching style to best fit the individual.
Beginners of all ages are most welcome to learn with Manraj. Manraj believes that anyone can learn music and his teaching has a proven track record of unlocking students’ potentials.
Please feel free to write Manraj a message if you are interested in signing up for lessons or have any questions.
Manraj L offers online tuition
- We now offer online tuition, where you can learn from with the UK's leading music tutors, from the comfort of your own home.
- Our online tuition portal is the first such service to be optimised for music. With crystal clear audio and video, we'll help you get the most from online learning.
Get started today by sending a message to our tutor Manraj L
How does it work?
1. Press Send message.
Send message with your details.
2. We will contact you.
The office and the tutor will contact you about the options available.
3. Arrange the first lesson.
The first lesson is arranged with the tutor.
By only working with quality, professional music tutors, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
All our tutors have the highest level of background check in place and subscribe to a strict code of conduct, making your music lessons as safe as possible.
Have your music lesson at the same time every week or create your own schedule based on your availability.