Send message with your details.
About Holly GB
Holly is an educated drum kit and percussion teacher, she graduated from the University of Southampton in July 2018 with a BA(Hons) in Music. She has many years experience performing in a multitude of styles and settings and has been teaching all ages and abilities for almost 2 years.
Drum Kit Lessons
Holly teaches the drum kit from beginner level to advanced (Grades 1-8) and is comfortable teaching any age.
Lessons with Holly include:
- Technique exercises
- Graded exam preparation
- Written notation
- Playing to music (Accompaniment)
- Performance excercises
- Playing for fun!
Holly also teaches basic tuned and untuned percussion.
These lessons include:
- Snare drum (Grades 1-8)
- Basic xylophone/marimba/glockenspiel (Grades 1-5)
- Auxiliary Percussion (congas, bongos, tambourine etc)
- Djembe, samba, latin and junk percussion workshop style individual and group lessons
- Enquire about non listed percussion classes if necessary
Holly teaches most genres of music, including:
- Hip Hop
- Jazz (Swing, Bebop, New Orleans etc)
- Latin drum kit and percussion
- Classical Percussion
- Military Snare Drum
-Holly offers her first lesson discounted at 50% off!
- She takes into account each individual students requirements and goals as a musician and applies herself to ensure each lesson suits the students preferred learning method.
- Holly feels that it is essential that the student feels comfortable and relaxed in their lessons and that they feel listened to and respected as a musician.
- It is best if students have their own instruments and are willing to buy any relevant books and resources recommended by Holly.
- Holly is willing to travel to students houses (take note of additional £4 travel fee) and is willing to teach at home or another preferred location if this is not possible.
If you would like to sign up for lessons or have any questions, please feel free to write a message to Holly!