About Jade W
Jade is an experienced music tutor educated at The Royal College of Music, Royal Holloway University of London and Trinity Laban Conservatoire. She has a wealth of experience in teaching cello and music theory to students at all levels and ages. Jade offers a warm, encouraging learning environment where it is always clear, open communication and a great balance between the focused pursuit of musical goals and having lots of fun!
Teaching in cello
Jade teaches cello from beginners to advanced students of all ages.
Cello lessons with Jade include:
- Anatomy and physiology of playing, encompassing some practice from Alexander Techqniue
- Musical expression and performance
- Guidance for practice
- Notation, sightreading and theory
- If desired, preparation for graded examinations
Teaching in music theory & composition (please remove if you only teach in one instrument, or add more as appropriate)
Jade teaches music theory from beginners to advanced students of all ages.
Music Theory lessons include:
- Building blocks of music
- Rhythm and notes
- If desired, preparation for graded examinations including ABRSM grade 5 Theory, GCSE and A Level Music
Jade teaches (almost) all genres, but specialises in classical music.
Before the first lesson, Jade will make sure she understands the student’s needs and will provide a rough outline of how the lesson will proceed. The lesson will begin with a brief chat and will then run at a pace that works for the student. Jade always takes a starting point in the student's own wishes and needs and it’s very important that her students feel comfortable and at ease in order for the best learning to happen! Jade is a skilled tutor and is able to tailor the repertoire and teaching style to best fit the individual.
Beginners of all ages are most welcome to learn with Jade. She believes that anyone can learn music and her teaching has a proven track record of unlocking students’ potentials.
Jade W offers online tuition
- We now offer online tuition, where you can learn from with the UK's leading music tutors, from the comfort of your own home.
- Our online tuition portal is the first such service to be optimised for music. With crystal clear audio and video, we'll help you get the most from online learning.
Get started today by sending a message to our tutor Jade W
How does it work?
1. Press Send message.
Send message with your details.
2. We will contact you.
The office and the tutor will contact you about the options available.
3. Arrange the first lesson.
The first lesson is arranged with the tutor.
By only working with quality, professional music tutors, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
All our tutors have the highest level of background check in place and subscribe to a strict code of conduct, making your music lessons as safe as possible.
Have your music lesson at the same time every week or create your own schedule based on your availability.